Nothing adds instant curb appeal to your home quite like a door or window awning. These awnings aren’t just for looks though. Door and window awnings help reduce the interior temperature of your home and can reduce solar heat gain, which reduces energy costs. In other words, they can lower your cooling costs during those hot summer months. We design and manufacture our awnings in our own facility using as many locally sourced materials as possible which enables us to offer you lots and lots of options. Choose a traditional style awning or stand out with a convex or concave awning to dress up the exterior of your home. You could also choose to go with our dome style which looks good over any doorway. With several different valance types and hundreds of fabric options to choose from, we can create the perfect awning to fit your individual style.
- Our window and door awnings are custom designed and manufactured in house and installed by our own specially trained installation teams.
- We offer traditional, concave, convex, or dome style awnings that you can customize further with one of six different valance styles.
- Choose from hundreds of different fabric options, including Sunbrella fabrics. Our fabrics are durable, long-lasting and, with minimal maintenance, will keep your awning looking beautiful for years.
- Reduce the amount of sun flooding into your home through your doors and windows with our affordable and attractive awnings. Awnings help protect your furniture and reduce the interior temperature of your home. Reducing solar heat gain reduces your cooling costs during those hot summer months.
- Our door and window awnings include a 5-year warranty on frames, a 5-year to 10-year warranty on fabric depending on your fabric choice and a 3-year installation warranty.
- With our Awning Composer software, we can develop computerized renderings of your awning project that will allow you to visualize how your awning will look on your home before the manufacturing process is started.
- Our Sunbrella Fabric Options give you plenty of textured, solid and striped awning fabric choices to consider.